Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, IsraelProduct
Airlines need control to bring people together and enrich their lives. With each new generation, passion and expectation for travel grows. So does the need to better connect emerging economies. Yet, while other industries have digitised, travel has been held back by fragmented systems' lack of agility and flexibility.
That’s where we come in. We’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of airlines. GO7 represents a new approach to travel technology. Crafted by a team that has walked in the airline's shoes. GO7's suite of integrated solutions allows airlines to transform their commercial operations using modern, agile technology flexibly designed through modular products that scale with airlines. GO7's foundations are proven, with almost 200 airlines globally already using GO7 for retailing, OMS and Distribution.
We are currently looking for an experienced, innovative and detail-oriented Product Owner to be based in our Tel Aviv office.
As a Product Owner, you will drive our projects from idea to go-live and you will primarily work with one of our development teams in Kyiv,
Tel Aviv or Bangkok.
Your mindset should be to improve the user experience, work processes and help them drive more sales.
Your mission will be to know and understand the users and their requirements, innovate and invent work processes and the UI/UX in our sales and distribution platform. In addition you will own the final result that is put into production and make sure it meets or exceeds the users expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving product features from idea to implementation
- Participating in product development process in accordance to methodology
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Gathering of business requirements, analysis and preparing specifications
- Preparation of technical documents, product materials and procedure descriptions
- Conducting of workflow analysis, defining user requirements, identifying issues, recommending technical solutions
- Planning and monitoring of development projects
- Setting priorities for tasks and task portfolio management
- Presentation of the solutions, conduction of internal and external user trainings and handovers
- Maintaining (adding / updating / archiving) Knowledge Management artifacts
- Collaboration with the development team, participation in release and sprint planning
- Collaboration with UI / UX designer and other internal stakeholders
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- Degree in the Computer Science/Applied Systems Analysis/Cybernetics
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar function in a software company
- Experience in airline IT or travel industry sector is an advantage
- Technical background (UI/UX design skills are a great plus)
- Experience in transitioning business requirements into accurate technical specifications for technical teams
- Experience in managing product backlog, project roadmap and prioritization of tasks
- Experience in task management (sprint planning, distribution of tasks, monitoring of change requests)
- Experience in optimization of business processes
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Agile principles
- Experience in building UML Diagrams and designing work flows
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English language (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in an international environment
- High focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work with remote teams in multiple locations and from different cultural backgrounds (experience in this field is an advantage)
GO7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.