Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, IsraelR&D
Airlines need control to bring people together and enrich their lives. With each new generation, passion and expectation for travel grows. So does the need to better connect emerging economies. Yet, while other industries have digitised, travel has been held back by fragmented systems' lack of agility and flexibility.
That’s where we come in. We’re on a mission to put the power back in the hands of airlines. GO7 represents a new approach to travel technology. Crafted by a team that has walked in the airline's shoes. GO7's suite of integrated solutions allows airlines to transform their commercial operations using modern, agile technology flexibly designed through modular products that scale with airlines. GO7's foundations are proven, with almost 200 airlines globally already using GO7 for retailing, OMS and Distribution.
We're seeking Backend Developers with a profound understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), a solid background in PHP and SQL, and experience with IIS and AWS services. The ideal candidate is passionate about crafting robust and scalable solutions to deliver value to our customer and end users. Beyond technical expertise, we value innovative problem-solvers who infuse creativity into their code. Joining our dynamic team means collaborating effectively within a supportive environment, where open communication and collaboration across teams are encouraged. At GO7, we're dedicated to fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation, offering exciting opportunities for growth and contributing to projects that make a difference. You will take part in the development of solutions where the impact on millions of travelers around the globe will be visible instantly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spearhead the development and ongoing maintenance of our suite of products.
- Write clean, reusable, and easily maintainable code to ensure scalability and efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new features and enhancements to elevate product functionality.
- Fine-tune application performance to deliver an optimized user experience.
- Collaborate closely with product and support teams, to resolve issues and bugs
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES
- 5+ years experience in backend development
- Proficient in PHP, NodeJS and SQL
- Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum methodology
- Experience with AWS and K8S is an advantage
- Uncompromising 'Can-Do' approach
- Creative thinker with excellent communication skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent is an advantage
- Knowledge in Java is an advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Github)
- Excellent & Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Business Understanding: Experience with Aviation / Travel Tech is an advantage
GO7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the bases of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.